Friday, October 17, 2008

I am confuse but trying to be a contrarian investor

If you want to learn how a contrarian investor thinks please listen to this clip and find out.
Dave Skarica
http://www.howestreet.com/audiovideo/index.php?pl=/goldradio/index.php/mediaplayer/992

My landlord is now glued to the television station cnbc and worrying about the financial crisis. I think that is my contrarian signal to start buying up some of my favorite dividend paying stocks. The Toronto real estate market is just starting to cool off. I see in my neighborhood alone about 5 - 6 for sale sign just sitting their for about 2 - 3 months. The bottom isn't in yet on the housing because they have to re adjust pricing to sale. My second contrarian signal is to start looking for cash flowing income properties once prices fall to the right C.A.P rates. My favorite quote by Warren Buffet "A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful,"
http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/081017/business_us_buffett.html?.v=1

No comments: